New rules stated in a previous post will be in effect soon!
This Friday, October 7th at 12AM MST
- Rule: Raiding allowed outside of towns! This means that if you build outside of a town plot, you stuff can be stolen or destroyed!
- This does NOT apply to the creative world.
- World Border removed, now you can travel as far as you want. This will also help builds if you don't want to live in a town.
- Mayor role added. They can manage town claims for their town. Application also added to website.
- New donators will not get access to /fly. This just allows too much abuse with the new rules. Current donators will keep /fly until it expires.
- Creative world opened! You must claim land to build there. It's an almost-flat world.
- Two towns opened! /warps or check the portals at spawn!
- Ability to apply for a claim in the wild (Application and requirements not set yet!)
- New shop plugin! Tutorial posted in the forum.
- Old shop plugin will be removed on October 7th. If you do not use /pa collect - before then, you will not get the items you previously has for sale back!
- Vote Party will be changed October 7th. Much better rewards for voting, and chances for special prizes.
- Server advertising will begin at the end of this week.
- Builder and Eco ranks will be setup by the end of the week!
- Special admin shops in progress. Things such as purchasing /fly for 10 minutes, or other things. Feel free to send me suggestions.
There will be another announcement October 7th with a full changelog, and more details on things to come. This is more of a roadmap than a set changelog.
Raiding is still against the rules until October 7th! If you go and pillage before this date you will be punished.